In 2011 I want to do more things for myself. I don’t mean that in a selfish way, I just mean that I feel like I waste too much time doing things that don’t necessarily matter. I love watching TV for example (I mean, there are too many good shows to pass up) but I just want to make sure that in the hours where I am free I’m not just sitting around browsing Facebook. I just want to try new things.
Here are a few more things I’d love to accomplish that I have added to my 101 Goals list (which I guess is now more than 101 Goals, but the point is still to complete atleast 101 of them in the 1,001 alloted days.)
So here we go:
102. Complete the ‘Post A Day 2011′ challenge for WordPress
103. Buy a new camera (TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES. I miss taking pictures!)
104. Participate in NaNoWriMo
105. Bake a rainbow cake & serve it at a dinner with friends
106. Host a dinner party (learn to cook something new & invite friends to try it!)
107. Read more often (I read a lot, but I’d like to read longer each day)
108. Read more blogs and keep up to date with them(They are a great source of inspiration!And I also have a bad habit of letting my Google Reader to-read list get long)
109. Post more fun/inspirational pictures
Okay that’s about as far as I’ve gotten. HOWEVER, I’m still so excited to start crossing things off my list. There is so much more I want to add but I know I will have trouble achieving so I’ll leave it at that for now. I think I need to start doing some of the more basic things like SAVING MORE MONEY, MAKING A BUDGET (and sticking to it for school) before I can get bigger goals in there. So I guess that might be another goal in itself?