I can’t believe I’m already writing my post about being home from Greece. GREECE. My very first trip to Europe & my longest away from Montreal.
It was amazing.
There was actually so much amazingness to it, I’m not sure where to begin. But there are going to be a lot of posts and I’m going to hash out lots of details for people who are thinking of visiting Greece and want some tips. I’m very excited. If you’re reading this, I hope you’re ready for a week of photos, tips, stories, and more photos.
Today though, I’m going to focus on being home. I’m jet lagged, I’m still living half out of my suitcase, and I have lots of other little things that I need to catch up on.
Before I end this short post, I have a few things I want to announce.
First, go to Greece ASAP (haha, did ya see that coming?) I will share one photo for now, just because I’m home and I want to and you’ve all been very patient:
Second, thank you to ALL my guest bloggers. While in Greece, I checked up on you all here as much as I could, and I loved seeing you share your posts with your readers. So thank you for writing something for me, I can’t wait to plan more posts with you all in the future (hopefully) and, most of all to readers, I sincerely hope you had fun meeting new bloggers and checking them all out.
Fourth, if you read this far well then lucky you, because I’ve been thinking about this a little bit and I’ve decided that I’d love to host my very first BLOG GIVEAWAY!!! Obviously, it has to do with Greece and my guest bloggers and souvenirs.
It’s really not much, but it’s all hand chosen things from my favorite places that I visited. So if you feel like potentially winning a little care package from the Greek islands, well good.
What I’m giving away:
(from left to right)
- one bracelet from Santorini made of real turqoise, lava stone, and the Greek key
- one evil eye bracelet from Mykonos
- one handwritten and stamped postcard from Greece
- one magnet from the most beautiful beach in Kefallonia (a personal favorite too!)
- one key chain with the evil eye and other cute little things on it
- one bookmark with some of my favorite scenery on it
- One surprise of some sort that is not pictured but that I’ll be adding in
And there you go! That’s what I’ll be happily sending you. Here’s how to enter:
1) You must be a follower of my blog. Let me know how you follow me in a comment for an automatic entry
You must also do at least ONE of the following. Each thing you do gives you an additional entry:
2) Follow me on Twitter & tweet me about my giveaway, then leave me a comment telling me you did so. You can tweet me this if it’s easier for you (but if you @reply me something witty I’ll give ya an extra entry!)
I’m participating in a giveaway on @melissaa24′s blog ‘Press Play’ to win a care package from Greece! http://imlivinginadream.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/home-2/
3) Go visit one of my guest bloggers’ blogs (not your own of course) and link me in a comment to a post you really like of theirs for an additional entry
4) If you leave them a comment on a post & link me to it, you get a final entry
… and if no one enters, well I’ll just have lots more souvenirs to hand out or to keep for myself hehe.
The giveaway closes at 11:59pm Eastern Time on Sunday, September 4th 2011. I will announce the winner on Monday in my blog post of the day. You have to be willing to give me your home address so I can ship you the package of course!
And that’s all I’ve got for you for today. Tomorrow I’ll start writing full posts about my trip and sharing pictures, so prepare yourself. What have you been up to? How’s your life? I’m catching up on my Google Reader slowly, but let me know how you’ve been anyway. I missed blogging!