Although sometimes it feels like I rarely have the time to sit down and write for my blog, I am in fact ALWAYS writing. It has taken up so much of my life (and my Facebook/Twitter feed, sorry people!) that sometimes I wonder how on earth I have time to do anything else.
But really? I wouldn’t have it any other way. I get to wake up every single day and write about music, books, travel… Whatever I want to write about, I have an outlet to do so. It’s such a wonderful feeling.
Here are some places and pieces I’ve been writing recently. Feel free to check any (or all) of them out and leave a comment. A lot of them are music related, but all the more reason you should go see, I’ve had the chance to discover so much amazing music lately!
(1) I wrote a list of 8 travel reads of Maria over at I Believe In Story. Check it out heeeere. What are your travel reads?
(2) This past Friday night, I interviewed two amazing bands (one from Montreal, one from Toronto) and then I reviewed their show. It was a really great, underground type of thing. I had such a good time. Read about it riiiiight HERE.
(3) I interviewed Danish rock band ‘The Blue Van’ last week, and they’re freaking awesome. Even if they don’t sound familiar, I promise you’ve probably heard the song at the bottom of this interview. Learn more about them!
(4) One year after going to Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I wrote about it for a blog that specializes in all things amusement parks. Check the post out here!
I’ve been reviewing some albums recently too that I’m in love with…
(a) The Romantics by Inlet Sound. One of my current favorites for sure, indie/folk. So great.
(b) Would You Change Your Life? by The Blue Van. Not my usual style, they’re like funk/rock, but it really works.
(c) Tightrope EP by Walk the Moon. This short EP is great, upbeat, and ridiculously catchy!
More music? Sure!
- Charli XCX. This girl is like M.I.A meets pop. Loooove.
- This Old Ghost, another band I discovered and immediately adored!
- Talk of Spring have a short EP that is great for those wonderful warm summer days.
- Listen to Stellar Young. I loved this album from the moment it hit my inbox
Thanks for reading!