Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend! Here are a few things I’ve been loving this week.
-This weekend, YouTube has been hosting something really awesome and special called ‘The Project For Awesome’ which is basically a time for people to create videos supporting their favorite charities and collecting money from donations via YouTube. There are SO MANY amazing charities out there. I donated 30$ through www.dftba.com. If you’re a John Green fan, he’s selling off all the sharpies that he used to sign the 150 000 copies of his latest book with a signed letter of authenticity, and like every year he’s writing a novella on zombies, all proceeds going to the Project For Awesome as well.
You can learn more at:
And also check out John Green’s website HERE where he continuously posts amazing videos created for the project.
- I’ve recently joined Pinterest (thanks again for the invite, San!) You can add me as a friend HERE. I don’t have much yet, but I plan on fixing that very soon. So far I had a lot of fun going through Harry Potter tags.
- 7 snacks that heal. Love this.
- 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself. Nice little pep talk, that’s for sure!
- One of my all time favorite Albus Dumbledore quotes. Thank you Pinterest!
- Thank you Erin for this picture and quote. I think you took it from someone’s Etsy, and I took it from you. I love Conan and I love this quote:
- One of my new favorite things to read are Jen’s ‘Scarlet Guides’ on her blog. One of my current favorites? Scarlet’s Guide To… What Not To Do in Dubai. Hilarious stuff!
Leave me links in the comments to your favorite must-read blogs. My Google Reader is feeling really empty these days and I need some new great reads. Leave me your link or your faves and I’ll be sure to check them all out!
Happy Sunday! What’s inspiring you today on the internet?